It’s interesting, effective, FREE, and saves trees, allowing you to play a part / take part in efforts to combat global warming and protect the environment.
- 100% free.
- It’s 100% environmentally friendly.
- We provide high quality service (or cards) without ads.
- You can use methods including (but not limited to) email, social media, and apps to send content to your recipients. These include Facebook, Twitter, apps for mobile devices, Skype, cell phone text messages, etc.
- Not only can you add text and images when editing your card, it’s also possible to add videos, background music, and maps in addition to songs or best wishes you record yourself.
- Customization features are extensive and flexible.
- Templates can be used.
- It’s cross-platform and supports multiple operating systems, so that it can be used on computers, tablets, and smartphones (such as PCs, Macs, Android phones, iPads, iPhones, etc.) for editing, viewing, sending, and managing cards. (We don’t use Flash, which can create compatibility issues.)
- Cards that are half done can be saved so that users can continue to edit when there’s time available. This is even possible when the user switches to a different platform.
- All cards created by users can be managed, including those sent and received as well as drafts in the process of being edited. It’s just as easy as managing emails in your inbox.
- Cards can be inserted into external websites.
- Cards can be sent to unlimited recipients and sent in bulk.
- Recipients can be imported to a contact list, and the user can select contacts that will receive newly created cards.
- After sending the cards, recipients can conveniently make cards to be sent in response. This means that it’s easier for users to receive cards sent back to them.
- Supports multiple languages.
Ecard definitions provided by Hi! My Card:
They must be as convenient to send as emails, and they are improved, digitalized versions of traditional cards.
We will discontinue the use of traditional cards in favor of ecards, just as we’ve stopped sending postal mails in favor of emails.
|Traditional cards||Semi-electronic cards||Hi! My Card
(100% Electronic cards)
|Overview||Following purchase at a retail store, writing your personal message, and adding postage, your recipient will be able to receive your card after a day or more.||Limited editing capabilities will be provided online. Following purchase and payment of shipping fees, the cards are printed at the factory and mailed. They arrive in recipients’ mailboxes after a day or more.||Users can take advantage of full editing capabilities, and all ecards will be sent to recipients by email for them to enjoy immediately the cards.|
|Content||Text and images.||Text and images.||Text, images, video, background music, sound, and maps.|
|Purchase and delivery methods||Purchase at retail stores.||Orders can be placed on the web.||FREE ecards with no purchase required.|
|Expenses||Card purchase price and postage.||Card purchase price (or website service fees) and postage.||100% FREE|
|Environmental costs||Resources for card production will need to be obtained by cutting down trees. Transportation necessary to buy and send the cards will release emissions into the environment, and fuel consumption.||Resources for card production will need to be obtained by cutting down trees. Transportation necessary to send the cards will release emissions into the environment, and fuel consumption.||No trees will be cut down, regardless of how many cards you send. As no transportation is required to send the cards, no emissions will be released, and no fuel consumption.|
|Address||Many of us have had the following problem: When you want to send cards to someone all of a sudden, you discover they don’t have their address.||Many of us have had the following problem: When you want to send cards to someone all of a sudden, you discover they don’t have their address.||You can use methods including (but not limited to) email, social media, and apps to send content to your recipients. These include Facebook, Twitter, apps for mobile devices, Skype, cell phone text messages, etc.|
|Delivery speed||A few days or more, depending on distance.||A few days or more, depending on distance.||Instant|
|Recipient experience||Though recipients will be able to hold sent cards in the palms of their hands, a purchased card may not seem unique enough to provide the personal feeling you wish to convey.||Though recipients will be able to hold sent cards in the palms of their hands, a purchased card may not seem unique enough to provide the personal feeling you wish to convey.||The patterns of your cards may not be as professional as traditional cards. However, since they are made by you, you’ll be able to give your cards that personal touch. And when you can touch someone’s heart, that’s limitless.|
|Shelf life||A few decades, but it’s possible that the cards will be lost.||A few decades, but it’s possible that the cards will be lost.||You’ll be able to enjoy your cards for a lifetime. You’re also able to manage all cards, including those you’ve sent and received as well as any drafts, as easily as you manage your email box.|
|Enjoy and review||You’ll need to store cards in your drawers — taking them everywhere you go will be difficult.||You’ll need to store cards in your drawers — taking them everywhere you go will be difficult.||Enjoy your cards anywhere and at any time! Regardless of whether you’re at home, at school, in the office, on the way back home, at an event, at the beach, or even in a foreign country, you can access your cards as long as you can connect to the Internet.|
|Sending in bulk||The enormous amounts of writing involved can be a hassle, and you’ll need to pay for each card you send. Postage can also add up.||You’ll need to pay for each card you send. Postage can also add up.||Sending the same card to multiple recipients is as simple as managing your email box. It’s also FREE and easy.|